One by one in the past ten days, the kids have assumed their "sick position" on the couch. High fevers, runny noses, headaches. No puking, for which I'm grateful. Kyle was the most recent casualty when he woke up yesterday morning with a fever. Later that day he fell asleep on my shoulder as I was sitting at the computer.

Now my head is pounding and my body is starting to get achy.....my turn.
Thank heavens for no puking. If there's one thing I won't miss about being a parent when they all move out is the barf in the bed.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Shanny. We've all had the No-Puke-But-Still-So-Sick Plague here and it's just crappy. Kids are going on 2 weeks, and I'm just finishing 1 . . . hang in there. It's gotta get better sooner or later. If you were closer we could hang out and wheeze together.
ReplyDelete