In no particular order, here are the top 11 things I love about my husband, Jason (unofficial results, subject to change):
1) He makes incredibly yummy, authentic Italian food;
2) He loves to dance and isn't afraid to shake his booty on the dance floor;
3) He is super patient and tolerant of others;
4) He sings silly songs to our children;
5) He hardly ever complains;
6) He loves me even when I'm not my best self;
7) He likes to have fun and be spontaneous;
8) He loves the Lord;
9) He makes me laugh;
10) He keeps his family as his top priority, even when race cars, money, or other material things are so readily available to distract him;
11) He is always willing and able to provide for his family, sometimes working like a dog to do it.
I am so grateful for him and his superb qualities. He makes me happy!
:)
ReplyDelete