I love your soft, soft skin that still feels like a baby. I love your messy blond hair that shimmers in the sunlight. I love that you're so severely ticklish, even on the top of your head. I love your bubbly laugh that just rolls off your tongue so naturally and joyfully. I love your dance moves. I love your karate chops and roundhouse kicks (although not when delivered intentionally to your siblings). I love your energy and enthusiasm for physical activity. I love your blue, blue eyes.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Grunty turns 7
Oh, my Grunty Grant--how you've grown! I was looking at you the other day from afar and noticing you're getting taller and skinnier. Your little jeans hardly stay up, due to your lack of a substantial bottom (thank your dad for that). You are active, creative, fun-loving, and sweet. And a little bit mischevious. And a bit impatient. And very, very messy. But I love every ounce of your being.
I love your soft, soft skin that still feels like a baby. I love your messy blond hair that shimmers in the sunlight. I love that you're so severely ticklish, even on the top of your head. I love your bubbly laugh that just rolls off your tongue so naturally and joyfully. I love your dance moves. I love your karate chops and roundhouse kicks (although not when delivered intentionally to your siblings). I love your energy and enthusiasm for physical activity. I love your blue, blue eyes.
Happy birthday, my sweet middle boy. You make me happy and I love you.
I love your soft, soft skin that still feels like a baby. I love your messy blond hair that shimmers in the sunlight. I love that you're so severely ticklish, even on the top of your head. I love your bubbly laugh that just rolls off your tongue so naturally and joyfully. I love your dance moves. I love your karate chops and roundhouse kicks (although not when delivered intentionally to your siblings). I love your energy and enthusiasm for physical activity. I love your blue, blue eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment