Friday, November 4, 2011
The Ladybug
Every day for the past two weeks, Karina turns into a ladybug. Since the night we pulled the Halloween boxes out of storage, she and this costume have been inseparable. She sleeps in it, plays in it, goes to the store in it, eats dinner in it, and she finally went trick-or-treating in it. Even the other day, Mariah saw the costume hanging on her bedroom doorknob and mentioned, "Every time I see that costume hanging there, I think it's Karina!"
Alas, it's time to say goodbye to the little ladybug. I need to wash the costume and put it away for another year. I'll miss my little ladybug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally understand. I have a small Captain Hook that, regardless of what he's wearing (or if he's currently a KittyKitty), has his hook on and ready to gut people. He sleeps in it. At least I made it out of cloth instead of something that might actually gut people.
ReplyDeleteMy little kids were like that with their costumes. I was relieved that once they went trick-or-treating, the magic was over and I could put them away without drama!
ReplyDelete