We've really enjoyed this beautiful, sunny, and warm fall weather that has stuck around since summertime. The kids have been walking or riding their bikes to school. We've gone to soccer practices without umbrellas and raincoats. I haven't even taken an inventory of winter clothes and rubber boots yet. I've taken every opportunity to soak up the rays of the sun. The past few months I've felt rather sun-deprived and can't seem get enough warmth and light into my body. A permanent lawn chair sits in the middle of the lawn where I sit and read a book or open the mail or just relax. These last warm days have been glorious.
But, as I viewed the weather forecast for the next few days, I see the rain creeping back into our lives. Sigh. I know once it starts, it won't stop for several months. Luckily, as the rain comes in, we'll be leaving for a family vacation to Utah. I'm hoping the rain won't chase us. Rain, rain, go away. We want to play!
We should try and all get together for dinner if you have time :)
ReplyDelete