- A week of vacation brought me joy, even with the work and effort it took to pull it off
- Visiting with extended family on our vacation--we don't get to see them enough!
- Spending time with my Aunt Judy and Uncle Bob, whom we love and admire immensely
- Having a free valet at our hotel so we didn't have to park the car every night
- Finishing the Primary program for the kids in our church--they touched my heart as they sang beautifully all the songs we have been learning and practicing together since January. I am so pleased with their willingness to learn and grow with me!
- The beautiful changing leaves of fall--I can't seem to get enough of them. They are so glorious!
- Hearing Dallin say, "Mom, I really want to be an Eagle Scout." I love to hear him think ahead and realize the benefits that come from such a high achievement. This kid is maturing!
- Having Jason take over the Halloween costumes for the kids. I didn't have to do a thing this year--and that makes one happy mama.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
October of joy
October was full of joyous events:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment