Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taking the Plunge


So, this is it. I've decided to bite the bullet, jump on the bandwagon, follow the crowd, take the plunge, whatever you want to call it, and start a family blog. The peer pressure from several of my other blogging friends has finally taken its toll. Well, that and the almost constant nagging in my brain to do a better job at keeping a family history for my children. I don't scrapbook, I'm terrible at keeping a consistent journal, and I have a slew of pictures with stories to go with them that are only in my head.

And so I embark upon this new frontier enthusiastically, hoping it will rid me of the motherly guilt I carry and provide an outlet to share the adventures of our family with all of you! Bookmark this page and visit often; there is more to come soon....

2 comments:

  1. No guilt allowed! You are an amazing mom who doesn't need to make any apologies!

    That's my speech I give to myself in front of my bathroom mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a lot of fun! I'm glad you decided to jump on the bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete