Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!

Okay, so I hardly ever do anything for April Fools Day--actually, never. I just always forget! But this year, Mariah really got into it. I think she got several ideas from her friends at school and so she tried them out on us. First (and this is a clever one), she switched my day planner from 2009 to 2008. So, as I was talking on the phone and trying to schedule something, I couldn't figure out why it wasn't looking right! Silly girl!

Next, she hid my computer mouse. Then, I went to use the bathroom and she had put saran wrap on the toilet seat! Luckily, I had sharp enough eyes to see it first before I made a mess!


After that, she stuffed wadded up newspapers into Dallin's pillow and even this morning we found more newsapapers in his shoes! Who know what we'll find next? She's getting much too sneaky!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever girl! Full of all sorts of trickery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad once woke Brent and I up before going to work to tell us that it had snowed overnight and that there wouldn't be school, and we bought it! You know, those freak early-April snow storms we get so often.

    ReplyDelete