Friday, August 28, 2009

My baby is 2

Last night we celebrated Karina's birthday--a little late since we were in Yosemite during her actual birthdate. I can't believe she is already two years old. She has grown so quickly and she has been such a joyful addition to our family! I made two bunny cakes, which Karina loved. We chased balloons, ate pizza and cake, and watched our little entertainer, Karina. She is so full of life and energy--we just adore her! I love the look on my children's faces when it's their special day and they realize everyone is singing for them! The look in their eyes is priceless! I also love the look in their eyes when they realize their siblings are stealing their thunder! Take a look at the video through this link:


It was all I could do to hold everyone back and let Karina enjoy her own birthday!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I am sitting her with tears in my eyes just thinking about my baby turing 2! I seriously think I'll have a nervous break down! I think our family is perfect just the way it is and I don't want anyone to change or get any older! Do you think you'll sit and watch this video when she goes off to college and bawl like my mom does??

    ReplyDelete