Monday, April 18, 2011

13

No one can rightfully accuse my husband of being unromantic.  He is unparalleled when it comes to planning romantic getaways, thinking of thoughtful ideas to do together as a couple, and generally keeping me in a spoiled state throughout our thirteen years of marriage.  For this, I am grateful.... and spoiled... and grateful.

We celebrated our 13th anniversary last weekend.  Here are a few highlights of our time together (forgive the awful pictures from my mobile phone):

My Chariot
A Mercedes SL55 AMG. 
If you know much about cars, you know this is a sweet ride. 
If you don't, well, it's a sweet ride.


Dinner at The Melting Pot
Yum-O!


The Benson Hotel in Portland
This is where the President of the United States stays when he comes into town. 
I've always wanted to stay here.  It is beautiful, elegant, and very classy. 
There were doormen, valets, bellboys, and more to wait on us hand and foot. 
I could get used to it really fast.



My feet clad with hotel slippers. They supplied robes too.  How cool is that?


Breakfast, anyone? 


A Visit to the Portland Art Museum
I loved this glass sculpture.

Jason loved this man sculpture.


It was truly wonderful to get away from life for a day and enjoy each other. 
It was just what we both needed.  Thank you, my love.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 13! What a great time the two of you had together. Still so much in love :)

    ReplyDelete