- Helping a good friend through a difficult time this month. I love giving service to others. I love seeing how even a small act of kindness can make a big difference to someone who needs it.
- Snow! We didn't get much, but I love it anyway.
- Going out to dinner and a movie with some good friends. Yummy food, good company, nice evening.
- Participating in an Easter recital with our church choir. What a great way to start the Easter season by sharing our testimonies of Christ with others in the community.
- Hearing the news that our former Stake President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, who was released last month, has now been called to serve as an Area Authority for the Church. It was an honor to raise my hand to the square and sustain this great man!
- Exploring our recently purchased 10 acres of property with the kids one afternoon. I hadn't walked around the back side of the pond since last fall. It was fun to explore the trees, the woods, the springs, the stream, the pond, the pasture. It's a beautiful piece of land and I'm happy to have it. It will be so fun for the kids to enjoy.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
A March of Joy
What has been joyful for me this month? Read on and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like an awesome month for sure! Those are some great joyful moments you had. March was kind of hard for me, but I am so excited for April. I know it's gonna be great.
ReplyDelete