"Mom, at Grandmas house there was a 45-minute commercial on her TV!"
"Really? What was it about?"
"Something about the comfort of your feet."
***********
I bought a belt a couple of weeks ago. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Why haven't I purchased one of these incredible inventions for so many years? It must be because I was pregnant forever and a day during my child-bearing years. My brain must have forgotten during that time how useful these little straps of leather can be. My pants actually stay put now! Seriously. I'm amazed.
***********
Does McDonald's have great food? Nope. Do any fast food establishments have great food? Not really. Am I usually disappointed when I order something "spicy" and can hardly taste or feel the spice? Yup. Does McDonald's have a totally awesome, nice-and-spicy-even-for-the-hot-tongued, southwest chicken wrap? YES! Order it today! It won't disappoint!
***********
I was talking with someone the other day who was upset and quietly crying. Karina happened to notice and asked why they were crying so quietly. Then she commented, "Cuz when I cry, I'm usually screaming and yelling and stuff."
***********
Karina, on playing loud music:
"I usually just blast the music, Mom, 'cuz nothing really ever hurts my ears. Like screaming.... loud music.... yeah, it just doesn't hurt me!"
***********
April Fools Day:
Kyle put Grant's shoes on the curtain rod above the window.
Dallin put salt on everyone's toothbrush. I thought the toothpaste tasted funny, but nobody else seemed to notice.
***********
I made stir-fry this evening, complete with sticky rice and sweet chili sauce on the side. As Karina was eagerly pouring sauce on her plate she exclaimed, "I love Mexican food!"
I bought a belt a couple of weeks ago. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Why haven't I purchased one of these incredible inventions for so many years? It must be because I was pregnant forever and a day during my child-bearing years. My brain must have forgotten during that time how useful these little straps of leather can be. My pants actually stay put now! Seriously. I'm amazed.
***********
Does McDonald's have great food? Nope. Do any fast food establishments have great food? Not really. Am I usually disappointed when I order something "spicy" and can hardly taste or feel the spice? Yup. Does McDonald's have a totally awesome, nice-and-spicy-even-for-the-hot-tongued, southwest chicken wrap? YES! Order it today! It won't disappoint!
***********
I was talking with someone the other day who was upset and quietly crying. Karina happened to notice and asked why they were crying so quietly. Then she commented, "Cuz when I cry, I'm usually screaming and yelling and stuff."
***********
Karina, on playing loud music:
"I usually just blast the music, Mom, 'cuz nothing really ever hurts my ears. Like screaming.... loud music.... yeah, it just doesn't hurt me!"
***********
April Fools Day:
Kyle put Grant's shoes on the curtain rod above the window.
Dallin put salt on everyone's toothbrush. I thought the toothpaste tasted funny, but nobody else seemed to notice.
***********
I made stir-fry this evening, complete with sticky rice and sweet chili sauce on the side. As Karina was eagerly pouring sauce on her plate she exclaimed, "I love Mexican food!"
No comments:
Post a Comment