As mentioned in the subtitle of this blog, there are five young superheroes who are in my charge. Life is certainly never mundane when they are around. I'm sure you're curious as to who they are and what superpowers they possess. So, the first one I'll spotlight is "Karina-bucket."
Alias: Booga, Bucket, Ooga-Booga, Baby Beluga
Now, Karina-bucket is still quite young and we are discovering her superpowers as they develop. However, we have noticed she carries a wide range of emotions that can change in a nanosecond. The most powerful seems to be her Look of Death, or Evil Eye, which even the strongest of characters would find dreadfully painful to withstand. I can see how this ability could bring even the most powerful of humans to their knees. Heaven help those who fall under the trance of her emotional influence!

Bucket also wields a light-saber with skill, especially for her young age, and readily sings the Imperial March when appropriate. I'm sure these skills have been honed by her older brothers who are currently in Jedi training.
We'll keep you posted regarding other superpowers as they emerge. I'm sure others will surface as she grows and develops.

This is going to be quite an entertaining blog!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read about more super powers!
ReplyDeleteI still think of her as the sack of potatoes as her brothers were carrying her around my house. She is special!
ReplyDeleteI liked the apparently now-defunct nickname, "Hurricane Karina".
ReplyDelete