Monday, July 6, 2009

Mariah's 9th Birthday

Mariah decided to have a chocolate fondue party to celebrate her 9th birthday, and boy oh boy, was it yummy! We had strawberries, marshmallows, cookies, bananas, and graham crackers to dip into the gooey goodness. It was really good, really easy, and really fun!

Mariah invited a few of her closest friends to go to the movies--just the girls! We donned our 3-D glasses and saw Up. It was a cute movie and Mariah felt special just being without her brothers for awhile. Then we came back to the house, ate pizza and chocolate, and opened gifts.

I can't believe my oldest baby is 9 years old now! How the time does fly. She is growing into such a wonderful young lady. She's so smart, capable, and responsible. I'm so pleased with the person she is and is becoming. I love her and feel priveleged to be her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment