Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kyle's 4th Birthday!

For some reason, Kyle has been 4 years old in my mind for quite some time now. I don't know why, but he just seems mature enough to be that age. So, Saturday we celebrated him actually catching up to what I think he already is!

Kyle decided he wanted an ice cream cake with chocolate cake, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and green frosting. I couldn't get him to decide what shape he wanted the cake or what he wanted the party theme to be. Finally we decided to have a "decorate your own cake" party. We bought gummi worms, M&M's, candy oranges, gummie bears, etc. and Kyle decorated the big cake while the other kids had their own cupcakes to decorate. It was a hit!



Kyle got GI Joe guys, Iron Man sheets, Tonka trucks, and Star Wars stuff--all things BOY! Mom also bought him some clothes, but who cares about those?


We had a lot of fun celebrating our Kyle-ee-oh. He is such a special boy who has been a delightful addition to our family these past four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment