Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dallin is great; he turned eight!

Dallin turned eight on Thursday. Oh my. I can't stop the time, no matter how hard I try.

We celebrated with cupcakes in his classroom with his friends.

A few of his friends came to the house to celebrate. A house full of boys is madness, let me tell you. It was a lot of jumping, shouting, running, shouting, gun-shooting, light-saber fighting, and did I mention shouting? But, they all had fun and that's what matters, right? Mom's sanity doesn't really count on birthdays.

We had sock wars, light-saber battles, and then finally a movie to quiet them down.


The whole family had fun, minus Karina who got clobbered in the middle of the sock war. But, she had her sweet revenge and was satisfied in the end.



It was a fun day for my boy. I love him so much and am very proud of the young man he's becoming.

1 comment: