Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Star of Bethlehem

Another Christmas concert in the works!
This will be the second choir and music concert for which I have planned and prepared.
Last year's concert was a great success.
I'm hopeful this year will be the same.
It has been a different journey.  I haven't been as nervous or worried.
I've gotten a little comfortable, which has led to a bit of disorganization and procrastination.
Naughty me.
But, I know everything will turn out splendidly.  I have faith that it will.
I have wonderful people supporting and helping me.
I'm praying the ice and snow doesn't come yet.
I'm also praying I don't get the fever and sickness that is plaguing my children at the moment.
It's a wonderful, BUSY time of year.
I can't think of a better way to spend it than by sharing my talents with others and bringing the spirit of Christmas into the hearts of my friends, my family, and my community.


No comments:

Post a Comment