Man, we have been a bunch of sickies this past month or so. Since before Christmas someone in the house has been down with something--fever, puking, sore throat, cough. Over and over the cycle has gone and it has NOT been fun.
Unfortunately, this latest bout has brought two, yes, TWO, kids diagnosed with walking pneumonia. I took Dallin to the doctor earlier this week when his cough would not resolve and he was short of breath with short walks and such. Two days later I took Grant in when it was obvious his cough was not going to resolve either. Our pediatrician and I are becoming good friends.
With the boys on antibiotics, I anticipate their recovery to be quick. I currently have one sick kid left lying on the couch. Poor Mariah has had a low-grade fever for several days now. It doesn't seem to be going away. A cough is settling in with her as well. I'm hoping I won't have to take another trip to the doctor. We shall see......
No comments:
Post a Comment