Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mariah's Baptism


This weekend was a very special one for our family and especially for our oldest daughter, Mariah. She was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a wonderfully spiritual occasion that filled my heart with much joy.


The events of the day went smoothly and the children were all well-behaved. I held myself together pretty well--even when Grant informed me during the prayer, when everyone was quietest, that "Karina has a booger!" Thanks, Grant, for that information.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! What a special day....I can't believe you have an eight year old child Shannon! (I'm sure you're thinking the same thing, right?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina had a booger?! She always has to spoil everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Grant! It's important to keep Mom up to speed.

    Congrats Mariah. You look beautiful in the picture with your cute Dad.

    We love you and miss you.
    Judy and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! We are in planning mode for Madelyn's baptism in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm not stressed, nope, no way.

    ReplyDelete