This was the conversation between me and Dallin over a gourmet dinner of waffles and strawberry syrup tonight:
Dallin (with much emphasis): How did you learn to cook this good, Mom?!
Me: It's amazing, isn't it?
D: Did you take classes on this at BYU or something?
I remember asking my mother a similar question when I was probably about kindergarten age. After I witnessed, with amazement, her ability to cut paper in a straight line, I remember asking her, "Did you take college classes to learn how to cut straight?"
Dallin (with much emphasis): How did you learn to cook this good, Mom?!
Me: It's amazing, isn't it?
D: Did you take classes on this at BYU or something?
I remember asking my mother a similar question when I was probably about kindergarten age. After I witnessed, with amazement, her ability to cut paper in a straight line, I remember asking her, "Did you take college classes to learn how to cut straight?"
I wouldn't have remembered our conversation except that her reaction is probably what burned the incident into my memory. I couldn't figure out why she was laughing so hard and what I had said that was so funny. I was serious!
that's awesome!
ReplyDelete