What strength you possess! Your ability to carry yourself with confidence is unparalleled. Even when you were a toddler, you oozed with determination and tenacity, and since then I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful personality develop around your inner-strength. These past two years I have seen you start to fit comfortably into your place in our family. You are becoming softer, gentler, happier. It is a transition in which your daddy and I worked hard to help you feel of our love for you, even our fifth child. We wanted you to reflect our love to others and you do (as long as we keep giving it). It brings me joy to see you are a happy child.
I have no doubt that part of your strength comes with your placement in the family. Being the youngest of five, with three boys ahead of you, has taught you survival skills like nothing else can. I love that you are active, unafraid to get muddy, confident with a light-saber, steady on a bicycle, and determined to keep up with your brothers no matter what. When friends come to play, you do better with the boys and their guns than with the girls and their dolls. You certainly know how to hold your own in any situation.
You love to live in the moment. You revel in personal attention, but in a positive, wonderful way. I love the look in your eyes when you feel special or important--it is a sparkle that cannot be matched and is very endearing. May you always keep that sparkle and share it with others through your excitement and joy of life.
You are intelligent, outspoken, outgoing, and independent. You are a natural leader with the potential to wield great power with your abilities. May you use those abilities for good, for righteousness, for truth. May you remember to be kind to others and to lead them in gentle ways. You will be so powerful if you do. I'm excited to see your future unfold. You will do great things, my dear. I just know it.
Lovingly,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment