- Spending the day with my mom on her birthday. She's my best friend!
- Meeting new people in the community who share my love of music. Estacada has some fabulously talented musicians who graciously offer and share their talents with others freely. It has been an honor to sing and play with them this holiday season.
- Helping a dear friend during her trial of planning her mother's funeral. I was happy to help in even small ways to plan the music and sing for the funeral.
- Finishing the enormous task of leading our ward choir through four performances this month. We finished strong and I enjoyed every minute of it!
- Realizing I am capable of planning, preparing, and accomplishing a HUGE task and seeing it come to fruition and be successful. It has boosted my confidence and energized me to continue forward in the coming year!
- Spending time with my family for the holidays. Parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews, children. I enjoyed our time together!
- Ending the year in Virginia with our extended family--we haven't seen them in a year!
- Rediscovering the incredible history of our country in our country's capital--Washington DC.
Monday, December 31, 2012
December of Joy
December is a busy month full of joyous occasions, if we're willing to stop and find them amidst the bustle of the season. Here's my list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment